Adding a Custom Commission or Custom Consignor Fee
1. Navigate to Vendors>Commissions
2. Select the "Add Custom Item" button
3. Add the custom commission Title and Commission rate
Commission rate can either be positive to award consignor additional commission or negative to deduct from the amount of commission you currently owe your consignor
**Please note: A negative commission will not roll over if the payout does not cover the amount owed. Once a custom commission is marked as paid, the app assumes the balance is paid in full. **
How to Payout a Commission
1. Under the Vendors tab, select the commissions you want to make payouts on. 2. Click the "Add payout for x orders" button 3. Review and confirm the payout details.
How to Create and Track Vendors
Vendors are created and/or tracked whenever you add products in your Shopify back office. We offer two ways to do this, Vendor Name Tracking and Product Tag Tracking. 1. Vendor Name Tracking When adding your products in Shopify, simply enter your ...
How do I remove a vendor?
You can hide vendors from your account by selecting the vendor in the vendor list then proceeding to their settings tab. In the commission details panel you will see a checkbox labeled "hidden". Simply check that and save. The vendor will no longer ...
Connecting PayPal for Payouts
1. Ensure your PayPal account is setup for business Without your PayPal being set up for business you will not have the ability to enable payouts for PayPal. If you are not already set up for business you will need to start the business set up and ...