How to Payout a Commission
1. Under the Vendors tab, select the commissions you want to make payouts on.
2. Click the "Add payout for x orders" button
3. Review and confirm the payout details.
Adding a Custom Commission or Custom Consignor Fee
1. Navigate to Vendors>Commissions 2. Select the "Add Custom Item" button 3. Add the custom commission Title and Commission rate Commission rate can either be positive to award consignor additional commission or negative to deduct from the amount of ...
How do I remove a vendor?
You can hide vendors from your account by selecting the vendor in the vendor list then proceeding to their settings tab. In the commission details panel you will see a checkbox labeled "hidden". Simply check that and save. The vendor will no longer ...
I have connected to PayPal, but my payments aren't going through.
Below are the most common causes of payments not going through: Your live PayPal API key and secret are invalid. You have sandbox mode enabled in your PayPal settings of our app. To submit real payments this will need to be disabled. Your PayPal ...
Connecting PayPal for Payouts
1. Ensure your PayPal account is setup for business Without your PayPal being set up for business you will not have the ability to enable payouts for PayPal. If you are not already set up for business you will need to start the business set up and ...
How to Create and Track Vendors
Vendors are created and/or tracked whenever you add products in your Shopify back office. We offer two ways to do this, Vendor Name Tracking and Product Tag Tracking. 1. Vendor Name Tracking When adding your products in Shopify, simply enter your ...